What is Active Disk Image Professional?
Active Disk Image Crack helps you make an exact copy of computer disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.) and save them in a folder. The created images can be used for backup, PC upgrade, or disk backup. One of the advantages of disk imaging is that when the system has a problem, it is used to recover the system or restore the necessary files from within the image.
Configure apps and secure all your data
First and foremost, you can create a backup disk image, with the help of a built-in wizard. This will enable you to recover your entire computer, including the operating system, installed apps and other files. This image can be saved on a CD, DVD, hard drive, external data drive or cloud solution. It is possible to split it into chucks, as well as compress and/or password-protect it.
You can create an identical copy of every sector from a logical partition (used or unused space) and save it as a raw disk image file. [email protected] Disk Image Professional lets you explore images, schedule tasks and view logs.
Last but not least, you can verify images, so that you can be sure they can be read without errors, as well as restore or mount them.
All in all, [email protected] Disk Image Professional proves to be a highly useful piece of software, when it comes to ensuring that all your data is safe. Help contents are provided and they happen to be quite well organized and extensive. The response time is good, the environment is intuitive, yet it is not so friendly to your computer’s performance.
Key Features And Highlights:
Complete Disk Backup
Create and Restore disk image backup using only occupied clusters.
Use various levels of data compression.
Virtual drives mounting
Mount images as virtual drives for easy backup browsing.
Automatic image verification after creating.
Incremental and Differential images
Create incremental images to reduce backup size.
Schedule Disk Image to run at a certain time for convenience and automation.
Rescue Bootable Media
[email protected] Boot Disk Lite may be used to start a PC from CD, DVD, USB flash drive.
Create scripts for all operations in Script wizard to be later on executed from a console or a command file; suited for unattended mode.
Clone / Copy Disk
Copy entire disk or partition to another disk. Only used blocks are copied; partitions can be resized during the copy process.
Get notified when backup is created.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
What’s new in Active Disk Image Professional?
- Improved backup/recovery for the latest Windows 10 updates.
- Many improvements and bug fixes.
- Pro version: Boot Disk upgraded to WinPE based on Windows 10 build 1903.
- Pro version: [email protected] Boot Disk now fully supports SATA & PCI-E NVMe M.2 disks.
Pros and Cons:
- Variety of features that cover almost any occasion.
- My former employer used this to quickly image/backup 100+ PCs with zero downtime for our users. The software is easy to set up and configure to the company’s needs, and quickly performed the tasks with no errors whatsoever. The interface was clean and easy for any user to navigate.
- Some functionalities are not very well explained, pricey ($69 for the Pro version).
- None! This software worked perfectly and was easy to click and walk away while it did its job!
How to Crack, Register or Activate Active Disk Image?
- First uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need winrar to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack files into the installation folder of Active Disk Image
- Now run the software
What is [email protected] Image?
[email protected] Disk Image is a disk image software that makes an exact copy of any PC disk. (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc.) and stores it into a folder. The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes.
Is Free active disk image professional?
The [email protected] Disk Image Professional Trial is a fully functional version which will expire after 21 days. You can download two versions of trial software — with and without a bootable CD image.
How to load [email protected] Boot Disk over the network via PXE environment on Windows Server platform?
- Add roles Windows Deployment Services.
- Configure the WDS server, but don’t add images in WDS Configuration Wizard.
- Add Windows PE image with [email protected] Boot Disk software Boot.wim in Boot Images on WDS server.
- In properties of WDS server in Boot tab add our image as default boot image for x64 architecture.
- Configure the DHCP server for work with WDS server.
Does [email protected] Boot Disk support booting tablets?
Yes, if the tablet is Intel 64-bit architecture – based, for example, [email protected] Boot Disk boots fine on all Microsoft Surface Pro series and Microsoft Surface 3.
[email protected] Boot Disk is an ISO image only (with a Bootable Disk Creator utility for easy media creation).
So if you want to run any of the programs, you always have to boot up your computer from the ISO bootable image (Bootable CD or USB flash stick).
[email protected] Data Studio is a fuller package that contains all the same programs as [email protected] Boot Disk, which can ALSO be run within regular Windows (as regular desktop applications) and also have the option of booting up from the bootable CD or USB flash stick.