Acute Systems TransMac
Acute Systems TransMac Crack is the name of the software that allows you to read and write from a Mac disk in Windows. Hence you can easily create Cd / DVD images. Since the format of Macintosh disks is not available in the Microsoft Windows operating system environment, TransMac can read and write to/from Mac disks in the British Windows environment. This software has a beautiful and easy user interface, allows you to read and write to/from HFS and HFS + / HFSX disks on Apple Macintosh in the Windows environment. This software can quickly identify and display discs connected or connected to a computer that is in Mac format. Such disks can be external hard drives, flash drives, or CDs / DVDs. TransMac lets you access the contents of all types of Mac disks in the Windows environment and read and write files to them.
Load Mac images and manage files
Thanks to a clean and easy-to-navigate interface, the application allows users to transfer files from HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS+/HFSX (Mac OS Extended and case sensitive) disks to their Windows hard drives.
The application automatically detects the Macintosh disks, regardless of whether they are regular hard drives, CDs, DVDs or removable drives. Users can perform a number of actions, including reading and writing data, but also copy, rename and delete files and folders just like on a regular disk.
Burn images for Mac and configure settings
Additionally, TransMac comes with dedicated features to help users format any disk to be later accessed from Mac OS X, as well as to burn images in various formats, including DMG, IMG and ISO.
Last but not least, it sports a comprehensive search tool to search for virtually any type of file as well as for extensions and other types of data that may be stored on the Macintosh hard disks.
It’s possible to also configure the way Mac-formatted disks are accessed on Windows. For instance, TransMac has read-only access set by default but, in case you wish to benefit from all its features, you can allow write access as well.
Resourceful and approachable tool for controlling Mac images from Windows
TransMac worked flawlessly in our tests and didn’t affect computer performance at all, leaving just a minimal footprint on hardware resources. However, administrative privileges are required to run the tool without any issues.
This is one of the most effective ways to control your Macintosh hard disks from a Windows workstation. Thanks to its straightforward interface and comprehensive help file, it can be safely used by all types of users.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Apple File System (APFS) volume read support.
- Open Mac APFS/HFS/HFS+ format disk drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Blu-ray media, HD floppies, dmg, dmg part, sparse bundle and sparse image files.
- Copy files to Mac HFS+ disks and dmg images.
- Format as HFS+ for Mac.
- Save and restore images of disks and flash drives.
- Create, compress, expand and split dmg files.
- Built-in burner functionality to burn ISO and dmg files directly to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Read Mac multisession and hybrid CDs.
- View partition layout.
- This software supports all versions of Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista.
- It needs a minimum of 512MB RAM.
- The software needs 50MB free space on HDD.
- Also, this tool needs at least a Pentium 4 processor.
- Internet connection is also required to activate the license.
What’s new in
Acute Systems TransMac?
- Resolve access to large disks.
- In addition, missing file issues for APFS volumes have been fixed.
- Also, APFS speed increases.
- Fixed an error that occurred during file copy and pastes operation.
- DMG file management issue resolved.
- Solves problems with managing small files.
- Supports many new Windows and Mac OS applications.
- Encryption of much new software.
- Also, many new easy user interface keys.
Pros and Cons:
- Comes with built-in burning capabilities.
- Lightweight and neat.
- Can also convert DMG to ISO images.
How to Crack, Register or Activate Acute Systems TransMac?
- First Download Acute Systems TransMac Crack
- Download and extract files
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack files into the installation folder of Acute Systems TransMac Crack.
- Now run the software
Acute Systems TransMac
TransMac is a simple application to open hard drives, flash drives, CD/DVD/Bluray, high-density floppy disks and DMG files on Windows. To use the program, you just have to insert the drive you want to read, and the program will recognize it automatically. The same goes for DMG files, which you can open by simply right-clicking on the file and selecting the option TransMac.
It should be noted, however, that while you can use the program to view files and drives, you still can’t install Mac-only applications on Windows. Along with this basic option to view files, the program lets you record the content of open files and devices to all manner of disks. TransMac is a really interesting tool that can get you out of a hole if you ever need to access Mac files on a Windows-operated machine.