Aimersoft DVD Creator?
Aimersoft DVD Creator Crack is a software application that converts almost all video formats to DVD. Formats supported by Aimersoft DVD Creator are among the most popular video formats, and you can download AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, etc., etc. files. Easily convert to DVD. You can convert any video file to MPEG, SVCD, and VCD-compatible DVDs and burn them to a CD or DVD. Aimersoft DVD Creator software also used to create DVDs and VCDs of video files recorded by audio, webcam, and more. You can create your DVDs and VCDs without any specialized knowledge.
Aimersoft DVD Creator supports a wide range of file types, including AVI, GIF, JPG, VOB, PNG, MOV, FLV and MKV.
So, you can preview photographs and videos in a built-in image viewer/media player, as well as arrange them in the title list; you can edit titles and check out their thumbnail and duration.
Regarding the creation of DVD menus, you can select one of the four available presets, or simply dismay this option. Aimersoft DVD Creator lets you change the aspect ratio, customize the background (with a frame of the video, or other image from the hard drive), configure music settings (e.g. trim songs, fade in, auto repeat), as well as add captions and make some font modifications.
Once the project is completed, you can preview it, burn it to disc and/or save it as an ISO file, select the DVD burner, and edit the disc label. From the ‘Options’ screen, you may select the TV system type (NTSC or PAL) and establish the disc playback mode (e.g. play title and return to the menu).
The application needs a high amount of system resources to burn a DVD movie in reasonable time (depending on its size). It is very responsive to commands and includes a help file. The output DVD clips have a good image and sound quality. We have not come across any issues during our tests; Aimersoft DVD Creator did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Support all common video formats including AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, FLV, VOB, WMV, MPEG, DV, 3GP, 3GP2, DAT, ASF, MOD, TOD and H.264/AVC.
- Fully compatible with all DVD Burners such as Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc.
- Support DVD?5 and DVD?9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM supported.
- Support burning ISO file.
- Super fast burning speed. Optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64 and dual-core processor.
- Support movie cropping, allow you to crop the video file to cut the black edges off.
- Support movie trimming, you can trim your video to capture your favorite video clips.
- Support effect adjustment, you can set the parameters of brightness, contrast,
- Saturation and volume.
- All encoders and decoders are built-in, all-in-one video editor and DVD burner.
- Support customizing background music, you can choose your favorite music from your computer and set it as the background music of DVD movie.
- Support customizable menu template, you can set the frame, button and text of your DVD movie
- Provide a series of transition effects for slideshows.
- Support preview, you can preview before burning DVD.
- Support photo capturing and save as jpeg, bmp.
- Insert plug-in subtitles to your video file before burning to make the video better understood.
- Very easy to use that you can finish the work with just a few clicks.
- Support multi-language.
- SD Video: MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, WMV, VOB, FLV, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, DV, NUT, DAT, TP, ASF, DVR-MS, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB (when RealPlayer is installed).
- HD Video: HD AVI, HD MPG, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MKV, MTS, M2TS, TS, TRP.
- Image File: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, ICO.
- DVD: DVD Disc, DVD Folder, ISO.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 250 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Pros and Cons:
- Allows you to build a project file to resume DVD editing.
- Appears to be much alike to other DVD creator software, so it doesn’t really stand out.
How to Crack, Register or Activate Aimersoft DVD Creator?
- First Download Aimersoft DVD Creator Crack
- Uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack file into the installation folder of Aimersoft DVD Creator
- Now run software
How to add a background music for DVD Menu?
First open the Customize window by clicking the Customize Background Music button. Then please Click Add music icon to add background music.
Note: The effect of the music (Fade in, Fade out and repeat) is usually set as default. You can also remove it by unchecking the checkbox.
To trim the music, you can move the indicators in the trim option to set a start time and end time. To set the duration of the background music for the menu, which is less than 25 secs, you can adjust the volume of the music on the volume bar.
How to fix when the program prompts not enough space on the disc?
Here are two ways to handle your case.
- You can choose Standard or Fit to disc from the lower right corner of the program, which will make the size of your file smaller. However, it will have an effect on the quality of the output file. High quality means the largest size, while the lowest quality means the smallest size.
- You can use a DVD 9 disc to trim the video to two parts to burn on two discs if you are using a DVD 5 disc.
Note: You can check whether the size of your file has exceeded the capacity of the disc from the green bar at the bottom part of the program.
How to fix when the program prompts you “no drive found” before burning?
You can restart the program and try again. If it does not work, you can reinstall the program and then update the driver.
To update the driver, you can use the CD attached to the computer to reinstall and update the DVD driver if your computer has a DVD driver. Or you can find out the manufacturer of the DVD driver, and download the latest version of the DVD driver from the web of the manufacturer if you get an external DVD driver.
How to add Music to the slideshow?
Generally, only one song can be added the slideshow.
You can select the photo slideshow > click the slideshow Edit button > choose Music. Then Click the Add Background Music button > add Effect (Fade in, Fade out, Repeat Effect) to the Music. Then click the OK button to save the change.
How to remove the distorted lines in the converted file?
After you load the source file, you can click the Edit > Video Edit button on the main Interface or right-click the file to select Video Edit. Under the Effect tab, select any option except for None in the Deinterlacing drop-down list. See the screen shot below.