Ashampoo Video Stabilization Pro?
Ashampoo Video Stabilization Pro Crack is a useful video stabilization software that allows you to remove video shocks. Videos recorded by action cameras, cell phones, or quadcopters (helicopters) usually have vibrations that destroy the experience’s pleasure. Other features and capabilities of Ashampoo Video Stabilization program include the ability to easy edit, rotate and cut videos to the size of 90/180/270 degrees or by formatting and aspect ratio of images, very easy to use and quick access to various tools, improve color balance White and other colors, exposure or saturation optimization, the ability to convert camera videos to real and attractive videos with support for all standard formats and codecs with any resolution (including HD, 2K and 4K).
Elegant interface that promotes improved handling and fast operation
The app boasts a stylish interface, which although not customizable, does hold all the bells and whistles for drawing users into the creative process. The main preview area coupled with two adjacent, bottom, and side panels comprise the workspace.
After loading the preferred video files by either dragging-and-dropping them onto the interface or navigating to their location, users can begin setting the output parameters. The stabilization can be toggled and its intensity controller through an accessible slider.
Good processing performance met with a set of basic video editing tools
Loading the videos and adding stabilization to them is a breeze and during our tests, we experienced smooth and uninterrupted performance. Parameters such as the output quality or section merging can be tampered with, and people can even manually crop the videos to the preferred size.
A set of tools for editing the videos is also provided, and although not being very comprehensive, it offers one the ability to perform color correction, rotation, cropping or mirroring operations on the inputted video content.
Valuable app for those who require quick and efficient video stabilizing
Those who seek an elegant and comfortable solution for stabilizing their shaky videos will surely appreciate the capabilities provided by Ashampoo Video Stabilization. Its friendly interface and inherent efficiency when it comes to using it make it a good tool for quickly repairing those blurry videos.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Perfect for cellphone videos, action cams, digital cameras and drones
- Perfect exposure and contrast settings even for unlucky shots
- Rotate and edit videos with incredible ease through built-in editor
- Powerful contrast and color optimization
- Visual effects for fascinating results
- Color filter presets
- Crop videos to any format
- Miniature effect with tilt-shift
- Auto-correction for lens distortion and fisheye effect
- Ready-made presets for popular camera models
- Highly effective and dependable video stabilization
- Advanced noise reduction, also for high ISO settings
- Auto-sharpness for a totally new visual experience
- Video deflickering for shots with poor lighting
- Clever slow-mo and time-lapse effects based on playback speeds
- Addable text overlays
- Video cropping and merging
- Video metadata editor
- Time-saving batch-processing for multiple videos
- Video watermarking
- Custom settings as saveable presets
- Perfect for drone videos
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Crack, Register or Activate Ashampoo Video Stabilization?
- First Download Ashampoo Video Stabilization Crack
- Download and extract files
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack file into the installation folder of Ashampoo Video Stabilization
- Now run software
Ashampoo Video Stabilization is the best multimedia software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. By using this freeware application, the user can stabilize all the shaky videos within a few mouse clicks. Besides, it supports all kinds of video file formats such as MP4, AVI, SWF, FLV, RM, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, and many more. The free version Ashampoo Video Stabilization is fully compatible with all platforms of Windows Operating Systems, such as Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Also, it works great on both the 32, 64-bit architectures.