ColorSchemer Studio Serial Key is a new and useful tool for working with colors in the Windows operating system environment. As you probably know, colors take on different names in the digital world. If you are a graphic or programming (web/mobile) activist, you are well acquainted with different color recognition methods. Colors in the digital world have a different way of referring to the real world and regular human conversations. For example, in the RGB color model, colors are three colors, red, green, and blue, and are defined as hexadecimal numbers between 0 and 255. Besides, various color codes used in the web design or graphics system that people in these fields deal with frequently.
The colorful wheel
The Color wheel contains the spectrum divided into twelve colors and automatically modifies its hues, intensity or luminosity the moment you click on a certain color from the palette. For instance, clicking on dark blue changes all the colors to darker tinges.
On the left, you may view a color box and the RGB level sliders, as well as hue, saturation and brightness adjustment buttons. Additionally, you may switch to spectrum view or to Library and find a large collection of colors with creative names.
Design your own scheme or download existing ones
You may create several color profiles and gather nuances from multiple sources. Thus, the COLOURlovers gallery may serve as inspiration, since it is an online collection of color schemes created by other users.
Alternatively, you may load a photo and select colors, using the intuitive color picker, or use the Eye dropper tool and pick a nuance from any area on your desktop. The color collections can serve as schemes for webpages, blogs, forums or articles. Simply open the quick preview and drag-n-drop the one of the colors from a palette.
Build LiveScheme formulas
The software helps you create color schemes using color theory principles, or based on your imagination. Simply open the spectrum circle and use the spider web selector to pick certain colors. You may create a harmony scheme of complementary colors, split-complements, triads, tetrads, analogous or monochromatic nuances.
Each of the harmony types creates a color picker structure with two or more branches, that indicate the color pattern. Thus if you move the main pointer to a certain color, the others follow it and mark the complementary colors, for example. Additionally, you may simulate different types of colorblind vision or create variations based on hue, saturation or brightness.
Key Features And Highlights:
Create and save color palettes:
Select a starting color and ColorSchemer Studio does the rest. Save your color schemes to build your own color palette library, ready to use for any project.
Identify color harmonies:
Use the dynamic color wheel to identify color harmonies and matching colors based around any starting color. It even spins like a real-life artist color wheel!
Access thousands of pre-made color schemes:
Connect to the online ColorSchemer Gallery community to browse, search, and download thousands of user-created color schemes without ever leaving the program.
Pull unique palettes from photos or images:
Use the PhotoSchemer tool to build unique color schemes based on any picture, image or photograph. Just drop an image onto the program and let the PhotoSchemer do the rest!
Build custom LiveScheme formulas:
Visually create custom LiveScheme formulas based on color theory, or your own imagination. You can even reverse-engineer and rotate existing color schemes with a simple drag & drop. The possibilities are limitless!
Transform a single color into a complete color scheme:
Apply the built-in LiveSchemes – custom color relationships that you define – to instantly turn any starting color into a ready-to-use color scheme.
Mix colors and create gradient blends:
Use the built-in Color Mixer to create a single mixed color or a gradient path between two colors.
Find similar or related colors:
Use the Variations palette to find colors that are similar or related to any starting base color.
Preview colors on a variety of layouts:
Experiment with color scheme ideas in a variety of different settings, including website, blog, print and pattern layouts.
Analyze contrast, readability, and accessibility:
Use the Contrast Analyzer to check text and background color combinations for sufficient contrast and readability, based on W3C, WCAG, or HP accessibility recommendations.
Work with RGB and CMYK colors in a color-managed environment:
Work with color more accurately and efficiently with built-in color management and color profile support.
What’s new in
Here are the list of new features added in ColorSchemer Studio 2:
- You can now access thousands of pre-made color schemes.
- Connect online and browse ColorSchemer Gallery community to search, and download thousands of user-created color schemes without leaving the program.
- Build custom LiveSchemes based on color theory, or your own imagination. You can even reverse-engineer and rotate existing color schemes with a simple drag and drop, thus providing you with limitless possibilities.
- Apply the built-in LiveSchemes — custom color relationships let you define any starting color into a ready-to-use color scheme.
- Find similar or related colors by using the variations palette to find colors that are similar or related to any starting base color.
- Works with RGB and CMYK colors in a color-managed environment.
- Import colors from Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) and XML files (.xml).
- Export colors to PNG image, Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) and XML file (.xml).
Other than new features, there are two enhanced options:
- You can preview colors on a variety of layouts including website, blog, print, and pattern layouts.
- Analyze contrast, readability, and accessibility to check text and background color combinations for sufficient contrast and readability, based on W3C, WCAG, or HP accessibility recommendations.
Fixed some bugs.
Pros and Cons:
- Allows you to download color schemes from a large online database
- Fair price
- Includes a “color blindness” simulation tool
- No disadvantages found
How to Crack, Register or Activate ColorSchemer Studio?
- First Download ColorSchemer Studio Crack
- Uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Use the Key to activate (Included in Zip file)
ColorSchemer Studio is a useful tool that enables you to identify and save your favorite colors, as well as create numerous schemes, for your webpage, blog or article layout. It can challenge your imagination in creating color harmonies and allow you to save a collection as a CS file, in order to use it with other applications.