ETL Software Visual Importer?
ETL Software Visual Importer Professional Crack is the name of a useful and powerful tool for data transfer to the database. It can quickly enter your data into a database system. This software can be used as an auxiliary tool for data input to enter your data in various formats. The data in different systems stored in different types of structures and formats and the output of each of them cannot be used directly in other systems. This way, you need first to prepare the data you want in the appropriate structure and dump it into it. ETL Software Visual Importer allows you to enter data into the system in the simplest possible way. Data entry without using such tools has a complex process that you can use to eliminate many difficulties.
Compared to other products of its kind, Visual Importer Professional is able to receive and process e-mails and attachments, decompress archives, create or delete directories on FTP servers, as well as run calculations during import. Irrespective of the database you choose to work with, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Firebird or Access, to name a few, you need to make sure that all the ODBC drivers are working properly into your computer, otherwise you won’t be able to import / export the necessary data.
The main window of the application is intuitive and easy to work with, since it comes with seven tabs that will ease your work, namely ‘Maintain’, ‘Design’, ‘Monitor’, ‘Schedule’, ‘Version Control’, ‘Run SQL’ and ‘Make Notes’.
The first tab helps you to manage all the ODBC drivers, connect to a specific repository, backup the entire database, register a new agent and modify the log directory. In case you want to create a new repository, a useful wizard stays at your disposal. By accessing the ‘Create New’ button, you will be guided through all the required steps.
Because the repository stores all the important objects such as connections, export scripts and packages, it is very important to understand how it works, create backups and get back all your data in case you run into system failures.
Since the program enables you to group objects together into categories, you can manage all of the available database connections along with their directories, repository backups and temporary files.
By accessing the ‘Run SQL’ tab you are able to execute SQL queries, from simple to complex ones. The left panel allows you to choose the database you want to connect to, access the table you want to work with and preview all its data in the main window. The right-click menu allows you to make use of TRUNCATE, DELETE or COUNT(*) functions.
To wrap it up, Visual Importer Professional comes packed with useful features and options that combine components of both ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) and design tools into one application.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Import data into any database
- Export all data from the database
- Run SQL scripts
- Compress and decompress files
- Compare files using MD5 and size
- Copy, move, rename and delete files
- Upload and download files
- Receive and process Emails
- Send Emails
- and much more…
- 1.2 GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 300 MB HDD free space
- Internet connection for virus database update
- Windows XP, Vista, 10, 8, 7, and 8.1.
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher
What’s new in
Visual Importer Professional?
- Fixed: Loading data from FoxPro.
Pros and Cons:
- It sits inside of Visual Studio and SSMS so you have a consistent look and feel across toolsets.
- Extensions. We use Pragmatic work transforms that seamlessly fit into SSIS to make certain tasks easier.
- Performance. SSIS is not the fastest tool out there but it is more than enough for our needs and since it is bundled with SQL Server you get great value.
- Handles multi-step, complex data moves.
- Pulls from a variety of data sources.
- Add-ons are readily available to extend their usefulness.
- Integration with SQL Server and data tools.
- The package publishing feature has gotten better over the years, but it could still be simplified.
- Funny thing, working with Excel requires hacks and work arounds. Really wish Microsoft would fix this.
- More transformations to reduce the need of 3rd party tools. Tasks like SFTP would be nice.
- Easier configurations for multiple publishing targets (dev/test/prod) with associated data connections.
How to Crack, Register or Activate Visual Importer Professional?
- First Download ETL Visual Importer Professional Crack
- Uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack file into the installation folder of ETL Visual Importer Professional
- Now run software
Visual Importer Professional automates loading data into ANY Database from ANY Database or file. Plus automation of business processes such as FTP, Email: POP3 and SMTP, File operations, SQL scripts, Zip and Unzip, ETL Task scheduler and comprehensive logging. Full support for Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML and Text files, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Interbase/Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite or any ODBC compliant database. Download files from an FTP server, load them into the database, run stored procedure or SQL script and send email to the admin, once the package is completed.