Elcomsoft Advanced Registry Tracer?
Elcomsoft Advanced Registry Tracer Crack is the name of a new and useful tool for viewing and examining changes in the Windows registry. You can always have comprehensive monitoring of the Windows registry. As you know, the Windows operating system’s registry section plays an essential role in software performance and its relationship with hardware. Experts advise beginners not to change the settings in this section under any circumstances, and it is better to change it only if you know what you are doing. Installing any program or replacing them will result in a change in the registry. If you need to track these changes, this software can help you
You may use the utility to find all Registry changes made by program installs and even roll back undesirable changes. It’s also possible to clean up buggy uninstalls and find all sort of tweaks. The program lets you easily create a database of system and software tweaks. Once launched, the app immediately starts scanning the Registry and provides a tree-view list of files it found. The entire scanning process only takes a few seconds and covers hundreds of thousands of entries.
The tool lets you rollback any changes that you don’t agree to so the Registry is always in an optimal configuration. Advanced Registry Traces can also help install the same program to many machines on a network by making a REG file of all the changes to the Registry then copying said files to all the machines on the network.
While the program wasn’t built as a monitoring tool or as a dedicated uninstaller, it gives you full control over the Registry without affecting the system’s performance.
All in all, Advanced Registry Traces is a nice tool that can be useful to have on the computer. While the app wasn’t designed with first-time users in mind, its intuitive interface makes it easy to handle, regardless of how much experience you have.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Make snapshots or backups of the Windows registry.
- Ability to compare several different versions of snapshots.
- Ability to review versions and see their similarities and differences.
- Having a user-friendly and straightforward graphical environment.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Pros and Cons:
- Excellent way to discover any change in our Registry.
- Can detect viruses in the Registry that other antivirus cannot.
How to Crack, Register or Activate Elcomsoft Advanced Registry Tracer?
- First uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack files into the installation folder of Elcomsoft Advanced Registry Tracer
- Now run the software
Advanced Registry Tracer (ART) is a utility designed for analyzing changes made to the Windows Registry. ART does this by making ””snapshots”” of the Registry and saving them in its database, which you can later browse through at your convenience. You can compare any two snapshots and get a list of keys and data which are new, deleted or modified. ART can compare the entire Registry or any key of the Registry. It can also exclude keys of the Registry from comparison results. With ART you can create undo/redo files (to rollback changes, for example). To view the current state of a key or to modify it, you can use ART””s Jump to Regedit function. The contents of any key can be exported to a standard *.reg file (either new or old format).