ES File Explorer APK
ES File Explorer File Manager APK Mod is one of the best Android file managers. If you are looking for one of the best file management apps On android phones or tablets, we suggest you install ES File Explorer File Manager MOD. This app is a free file management tool in the Android market that offers many features. You can manage your files in a beautiful user interface and categorize them, create folders, rename, copy, delete, and move them.
The program allows any Android user to easily manage all of their files, being able to access anything on their mobile device and then share it, if they so want to. Uploading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now even easier.
When working with your files, you will have the classic options you are accustomed to on desktop computers, such as copy, paste, cut, create, delete, and rename. But, you can also send files to anybody via email.
You can also decompress ZIP or RAR files, access the contents of documents in many different file types, and even access the content on your computer via a WiFi network.
ES File Explorer is a very useful tool for those more advanced Android users, as it will place tons of possibilities at your fingertips.
Key Features And Highlights:
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
- Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
- Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
- Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
- Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for Root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
- Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
- App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
- SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
- Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
What’s new in ES File Explorer?
- Fix existing bugs;
Pros and Cons:
- Feature rich
- Multiple windows support
- Handy tools
- Intuitive UI
- A little overwhelming
How To Install ES File Explorer File Manager Apk Mod
- Download it.
- Then Install it.
- Enjoy the app.
Q: Why I can’t play remote file with third party apps?
A: There is few app support remote editing and fewer will give third party app the authority to use them within app so ES utilities sometimes is the only choice
If you have installed app which support ES and remote editor it will appear in the open with list
Q: Why I can’t play my media files with ES media player?
A: ES uses system codec in current version, so that it supports the same formats as which system supports. You might try other player if it doesn’t play the format.
Q: How to Fix Unknown error code during application install: “-24”?
A: It’s a Google Android bug
Currently a solution is
If you have rooted your device please delete /data/data/com.estrongs.android.pop or Delete folder in next path: /data/app-lib/com.estrongs.android.pop-1
If your device hasn’t been rooted you can try Clear Google play cache & reboot
Q: Why you need READ_PHONE_STATE permission?
A: Please check the change log on the Google play. Per user’ requests, it adds a feature that music will pause on incoming calls, which require the READ_PHONE_STATE permission to know when the calling is coming. It would not collect any user information.
Q: Why “send by LAN” feature can’t find my PC?
A: “Send by LAN” feature is among all the android devices within the same wifi and also have ES open you can select some of them and press send to send directly to their device
Q: I deleted files by accident how can I get them back?
A: If you opened recycle bin in ES you can restore it from left sidebar 隆煤recycle bin otherwise
To retrieve you may try data recovery program on PC with you phone connected or ask some related expert