Grids for Instagram
Grids for Instagram is a way to browse through your Instagram feed without having to use a browser, and while it offers a smart and attractive interface and serves as perhaps the best platform of its kind on the market, the inherent limitations of Instagram as a platform prevents this from being a truly killer app for professional, aspiring, and amateur photographers. It’s a shame, because the problem fundamentally has nothing to do with the creators of Grids. Instagram has catered their platform to mobile users since the starting gun fired, and while that’s a sensible move given how many people rely on their phones for their everyday activities, it’s somewhat odd that they’ve let the features desktop users have been looking for languish for so long. The desktop interface is incredibly counter intuitive, lacking in some truly fundamental features that you’ll find in the mobile version, and a bit ugly to look at. Grids looks to change those problems in a primal manner, and it more or less succeeds in that regard.
Wonderful software to use Instagram on your computer
Instagram is no doubt one of the most popular mobile applications in the world today. Unfortunately, it is limited by the fact that its desktop counterpart cannot upload images directly onto Instagram. In fact, it is almost impossible to use Instagram on your desktop devices. Grids for Instagram is a software that provides a solution to that problem. It was developed by ThinkTime Creations originally for Mac, but it has now been ported to Windows. Grids for Instagram will surely make your Instagram experience a lot better.
Instagram for Desktop
As mentioned above, Grids for Instagram allows users to experience Instagram on their desktop computers. The software has most of the functions of Instagram but ported into a desktop interface. The way it was ported is also seamless, efficient, and even beautiful. Installing Grids for Instagram is easy and quick. It doesn’t take a long time and there are no complicated processes involved. Once installed, all you need to do is input your Instagram account credentials and you can start using it right away. Upon logging in, you’ll be taken directly to your feed. A great thing about the software is that you can add several accounts to the software so that many can people use the software.
As its name suggests, Grids for Instagram’s interface looks like a grid of pictures. The grid is borderless making it look like a huge wall of lovely photos. Once you hover over those pictures, you’ll be able to see the stats of the picture such as the likes, comments, and description. While this is the software’s main appeal, it’s understandable that not everyone will be a fan of this layout. Thankfully, Grids for Instagram does offer options to change this look. Users can choose a layout where the stats and comments are always displayed or if the stats are on the side or bottom of the picture. Whatever the user chooses, the interface still looks beautiful and clean.
Minimalistic but Functional
Obviously, the design of this software is simple and minimalistic because the focus should be on the photographs. It does succeed in that minimalist and clean design, but it doesn’t sacrifice the quality and user experience for it. The photos are still front and center in the interface, but most of Instagram’s functions are in the software. You can still view your feed, bookmarks, and more. Your profile, likes, and search function can be found at the top of the window for easy access. One thing this software is missing is the ability to edit Instagram filters. However, considering you’re uploading from a PC, it won’t be difficult to use a separate photo-editing software to do those filters instead.
Above and Beyond in Experience
All in all, Grids for Instagram is a great port of a great app. Users who’ve always wanted to use Instagram on their computers now have this software. What’s great about Grids for Instagram is that it doesn’t just do the bare minimum. It goes above and beyond and truly gives users the best Instagram experience for desktop possible.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Article Videos and Photographs
- Publish videos and photos straight from the own desktop.
- A swap involving numerous account seamlessly.
- Sterile and intelligent UI functions incredibly in Full-screen in
- Addition to in widget-size.
- Get telling whenever you can find fresh feed, opinions enjoy, opinions mentions or asks.
- Accomplishing All Responsibilities
- Much like, remark, Adhere to search, hunt, research.
- Look at and article Testimonies. The single real desktop program that affirms Instagram testimonies!
- Start off dialogue together with buddies. Chat articles, tags, profiles and also locations.
- Pixel perfect
- Easily correct design to window dimensions, showcasing Instagram
- photos attractively.
- Large/Fullscreen Look at
- Make Use of your huge display. View photographs and videos from the large/fullscreen look at. Grids are for Desktop!
- Bookmark men and women, spot, hashtag or only photo/video
- Clean, responsive UI. Works at full screen as well as widget-sized window.
- Pixel-perfect layout and rendering. Retina display support
- Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
- 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
- Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
- Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
- Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
- Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
- Show users tagged in photo
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 100 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Administrator rights.
What’s new in Grids for Instagram?
- Can view archived stories
- Add/Edit highlights
- Edit close friends list
- Newly improved layout for followers/following view
- Newly improved layout in the post view. Always shows caption in full.
- View message folders in DM for professional/business accounts
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Pros and Cons:
- Beautiful Interface
- Has grid display options
- Can add a post directly from the computer
- Can customize the interface
- Requires a license
- Only displays square grids
- Cannot add Instagram filters
- No IGTV
How to Crack and Register Grids for Instagram?
- First Download Grids for Instagram Crack
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Turn off the Virus Guard.
- After Download Unpack or extract the rar. file and open setup (use Winrar to extract).
- Install the setup after install close it from everywhere.
- Now open the ‘Crack’ or ‘Patch’ folder, copy and paste into installation folder, and apply it.
- And use the serial key to activate the software.
- After all of these enjoy the Latest Version.
What is Grids for Instagram?
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing. As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
How do you do multiple grids on Instagram?
To do this, tap the grid icon at the bottom right of the image you’re uploading. From the pop-up menu, choose which format you’d like the posts split into. Then tap Split at the bottom of the screen. If the split preview looks okay, tap Upload to add the image (now multiple posts) to your account.
Does your Instagram Grid matter?
Sure, you may have mastered the art of filters, but don’t think that is the only thing that matters! The entirety of your visual grid is more important than individual posts as it is where all the juicy parts of your profile are holistically, including your follow and message buttons.
What is the best grid app for Instagram?
Planoly (iOS and Android) is one of the most popular Instagram grid planning tools due to its intuitive app layout and ease of use. It’s also conveniently available on both mobile and desktop if you need to upload or write copy from either device.