What is O&O Defrag Professional?
O&O Defrag Crack: If you are also one of those people who have slowed down after a long day of work and have difficulty running programs, this program can be the right solution for you. O&O Defrag Professional software significantly speeds up your computer. We all know that as a result of hard drive activity, the files stored on your hard drive scattered and leave empty slots on the hard drive, as the name implies, by integrating the hard drive. Frees up your hard disk space and allows files to identified and shared faster. It also speeds up processing by hardware.
O&O Defrag Professional Edition can also adapt itself to system load (thanks to the O&O Activity Guard), create a before and after report, use power management for notebooks, defrag when the screensaver is running, defrag multiple drives simultaneously or individual files and directories, and more.
Our tests were run on a heavily fragmented partition of 250GB, and O&O did a good job, but not extraordinary. Space could have been further optimized.
CPU and memory are either moderately or highly demanded (according to the type of defragmentation) when O&O is performing a task.
All in all, O&O Defrag Professional Edition is a great piece of software for defragmentation purposes. It improves the boot time and the overall performance of your computer.
Key Features And Highlights:
- New defragmentation method SOLID: for the most resource and hardware-friendly optimization of your hards disks and SSDs.
- Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive.
- O&O DiskStat.
- O&O DiskCleaner.
- Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization.
- Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals.
- Even faster system and program starts.
- Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%.
- Defragmentation of locked files.
- Lifetime Performance Statistics.
- Automatic deletion of free space for more privacy.
- Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning.
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7.
- Server Edition requires Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- 1 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB.
- Disk space: 4.0 GB.
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color.
What’s new in O&O Defrag Professional?
New: Lifetime Performance Statistics
• You can now see in detail the lifetime performance statistics of O&O Defrag, from the moment you bought the program to the current moment. These statistics show you just what O&O Defrag Free is doing for your PC, and exactly what it has already achieved so far!
New: Deleting free space on hard disks for your privacy
• Privacy in capital letters: O&O Defrag 21 can also be used for deleting free space on hard disks. This prevents traces of confidential data left over from partially-deleted or temporary files from falling into the hands of any strangers. Simply let O&O Defrag Pro confidential data securely automatically after a defragmentation run.
Performance increases of up to 100% are not uncommon!
- O&O Defrag activates the hidden performance of your computer and packs file fragments efficiently and securely together. O&O Defrag gives you everything from fully automated defragmentation to a professional set up: everything a good defragmentation software should give you. A continuous sorting of files on hard disks means they can be read quicker by Windows, which in turn accelerates all the read and write accesses by up to 100%.
Shorter defragmentation times and faster system and program starts
- With O&O Defrag64 bit, several drives can be defragmented simultaneously. In addition, the algorithms have been substantially accelerated, reducing the time required for a defragmentation by up to 40%. By using O&O Defrag, files can be read and written much more quickly. What at first seems to be lost performance can easily be rediscovered and realized again with O&O Defrag, giving you the peace of mind that your hardware is in good health and operating optimally.
Automatic defragmentation in the background
- O&O Defrag works quietly in the background so that the defragmentation process does not disturb other tasks and has no negative performance impact on your systems. The O&O ActivityMonitor periodically determines the system load. It controls the performance demand of O&O Defrag during a defragmentation and adapts it to the current state. You can thereby work undisturbed while your system is being defragmented in the background.
Manufacturer-independent optimization for SSDs
- O&O Defrag makes it possible to optimize SSD drives through TRIM commands regardless of their manufacturer even under Windows Vista. Access times for SSDs are sped up, and early wear and tear effects are prevented.
Pros and Cons:
- If there are two or more computers in your home, you can save a lot by purchasing the Professional Edition for five PCs.
- You can choose from five different methods of defragmentation depending on your needs and time constraints.
- O&O provides excellent customer service and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- If you want to be able to install O&O Defrag remotely, you will need to pay more to purchase the Workstation version.
How to Crack, Register or Activate O&O Defrag?
- First uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller.
- Download and extract files (You need Winrar to extract password-protected files).
- Install Setup File.
- Use Keygen to activate (Inluded in ZIP file).
What is O&O Defrag?
O&O Defrag is the technologically leading defragmentation solution for Windows based computers. The software solves the performance and stability problems of Windows workstations and servers caused by fragmented hard disks.
Fragmentation is the main cause of significant losses in performance in Windows. Due to the fact that the hard disk is the slowest component of a computer, its optimization is an especially important issue.
By using O&O Defrag, files can be read and written much more quickly. What at first seems to be lost performance can easily be rediscovered and realized again with O&O Defrag, giving you the peace of mind that your hardware is in good health and operating optimally. New technological developments also ensure you are getting the best efficiency at the lowest cost.
Multiple reviews and editors’ choice awards have proven our success with high volume enterprise users as well as the single license home user.
Is O&O Defrag safe to use?
O&O Defrag uses 100% Microsoft Windows API’s to move and rearrange data and files. Thus performing defragmentation processes with the software is as safe as running the Windows system itself and for example moving a file with the Windows explorer.
What languages are offered in the international versions of O&O Defrag?
O&O Defrag is currently being offered with versions in English and German
How do I check my hard disk fragmentation status?
Simply install your copy of O&O Defrag and run an analysis on the desired drive(s) you wish to have analyzed. After the completion of the analysis O&O Defrag will show the fragmentation status for each of the drives.
How do I make O&O Defrag detect new fragmentation?
O&O Defrag allows you to define threshold values for your defragmentation. This means that defragmentation will only take place when a particular degree of fragmentation is reached. You can thereby avoid unnecessary defragmentation runs and you are assured your drives are in optimal “shape”.
Can you use computer during defrag?
You can still use your computer during the defragmentation process. If the disk is already in exclusive use by another program or is formatted using a file system other than NTFS file system, FAT, or FAT32, it can’t be defragmented. Network locations can’t be defragmented.
Is it bad to defrag?
Generally, you want to regularly defragment a mechanical Hard Disk Drive and avoid defragmenting a Solid State Disk Drive. Defragmentation can improve data access performance for HDDs that store information on disk platters, whereas it can cause SSDs that use flash memory to wear out faster.
Do I need to defrag after formatting?
No, a format does not defrag. When you clean reinstall it will format the partition before install even if you don’t do it yourself. It’s just a minor preparation step, not some big erasure or Disk Check that many think. Defragging does order the HD better and is good to do occasionally after running awhile.
At what percent should you defrag?
There’s no hard and fast rule about how fragmented your drive should be before you defrag it. You might want to keep your fragmentation percentage under 5% or so, however, so that the defragmentation process doesn’t take too long to finish.