Remote Process Explorer Business?
Remote Process Explorer Crack is a software application for managing processes on Windows remotely, which allows the user to receive a list of processes and manage them. With the LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer program, processes can be run or stopped on remote computers, and it is essential to note that there is no need to install additional software on the remote computer because this program is capable of Uses internal operating systems. With this program’s help, you can see the complete list of running processes after communicating with your desired computer remote.
A wizard-like approach is implemented for importing computers from the network. You can filter the computers by different criteria, such as domain controllers, terminal servers, and SQL. Other possible importing options enable you to add PCs from Active Directory, user-defined range of IP addresses, or plain text file with the names of the target devices.
Remote Process Explorer reveals a list with all the computers that you are currently monitoring. You may create custom groups where you can store PCs and keep an eye on CPU and memory usage, handles, and threads with the aid of several graphs.
Detailed information about processes and OS
Processes are revealed in a tree-like display, allowing easy navigation among them and their dependencies. You can view details about each process, such as name, PID, parent PID, CPU, memory usage, handles, threads, priority, and file location. In addition, you can show or hide the selected processes on the graph.
Remote Process Explorer reveals data about the OS, such as version, build number, installation date, code set, country zone, current time zone, organization, registered user, serial number, boot device, and total virtual and visible memory.
Process management options
You are offered the freedom to refresh the list with processes, kill the selected one, run a custom process, set priorities (e.g. low, normal, high), search on Internet about a process via your default web browser, and perform searches.
A set of administrative tools allows you to manage remote desktops, shutdown sessions, services, events, local users and shared folders, while a package with network utilities includes support for ‘ping,’ ‘tracert,’ ‘pathping,’ ‘nslookup,’ and other options.
An overall efficient network utility
All in all, Remote Process Explorer comes with a decent feature pack for managing, monitoring and analyzing processes on a local or remote computer.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote computer.
- Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory
- Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more).
- Showing all parameters in real time.
- Displaying the process tree.
- Killing the selected process at any moment.
- Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer.
- Running new processes on a remote computer.
- Searching the Internet for information about the selected process.
- Add Computers Wizard.
- Groups in the computer list.
- Showing the state of a computer in the list (on/off).
- Automatically refreshing the list of computers.
- Two methods for determining the state of a computer.
- Using different accounts for each computer.
- Switching off and restarting a remote computer.
- Additional administrative tools
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB RAM required.
- Hard disk space required: 40MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel / AMD CPU or higher.
What’s new in
Remote Process Explorer Business?
- Added: Quick filter computer list
- Added: Filter processes by user name, command line, executable path.
- Changed: View process list as tree by default
- Fixed: Run Event Viewer from computer list menu couldn’t connect to a remote computer
Pros and Cons:
- Great interface
- Simple and easy to use
How to Crack, Register or Activate Remote Process Explorer Business?
- First Download Remote Process Explorer Business Crack
- Uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack file into the installation folder of Remote Process Explorer Business
- Now run software
What is Remote Process Explorer?
Remote Process Explorer is a powerful tool for managing, monitoring and analyzing processes on a local or remote computer.
Will it run on my operating system?
The latest version of Remote Process Explorer supports the following Windows platforms:
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
Can I install Remote Process Explorer if I don’t have administrative privileges?
No. To correctly install Remote Process Explorer you must have administrative privileges. If you are going to use Remote Process Explorer only on a local computer you must have local admin’s privileges. If you are going to use Remote Process Explorer throughout your network you must have domain admin’s privileges.
What limitations are there in an unregistered version?
Well, there are no functional limitations for unregistered versions and you may use Remote Process Explorer (during the evaluation period) as a fully registered program but only on one computer in the network. In addition, unregistered versions of Remote Process Explorer display nag screens.
Can I install Remote Process Explorer on more than one computer?
For every installation on a separate machine an additional license is required.