Shape Collage Pro
Shape Collage Pro Crack is the newest and most powerful graphic design program. Help the user to create a collection of their favorite images and create a beautiful and fun image. As you know, a photo collage is a photo collage that is created by combining different photos. Such images, which have recently gained popularity among people, allow the user to combine their favorite images and finally beautiful and wonderful. Creating a work of art with decorative tools is a time-consuming and difficult process, and if the user wants to use tools to create an image, it takes a lot of time, as if it is not a lot. interesting.
So, if you click the “Preview” button, Shape Collage will automatically generate a random collage that you can preview. Once you are satisfied with the results, you can create it.
In addition, you can modify settings when it comes to the text and shape of the collage (rectangle, heart or circle), as well as size (generate it automatically or set up a custom size).
Furthermore, you can change the photo size, enable Shape Collage to use all or just a limited number of pictures, as well as adjust the photo spacing.
On top of that, you can set the background of the collage (color, transparent or photograph), specify the border and size, as well as configure advanced options (e.g. rotation, shadow, jagged boundary, make all photos the same size). Settings can be restored to their default values at any time.
The application needs a very high amount of system resources while it’s compiling a collage, supports several languages for the interface and provides the user with an online step-by-step guide with examples. No errors have occurred during our test. We highly recommend Shape Collage to all users.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Create picture collages in less than a minute with just a few mouse clicks.
- Photos are automatically and intelligently placed using a very fast patent pending method.
- Use photos on your computer or from the web to make collages.
- Adjust the collage size, size of the photos, number of photos, and spacing between photos.
- Change the background, the colour of the border, and more.
- If you don’t like the collage, edit it yourself and move the photos around.
- Save as JPEG, PNG, or Photoshop PSD.
- Works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!
- Available in Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Română, Suomi, Türkçe, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Русский, ภาษาไทย, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 日本語, 한국어, فارسی ,עברית.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
What’s new in Shape Collage Pro?
- No more Java
- Up to 10X faster
- Native dialog windows
- Live previews of your collage
- Edit your collage without leaving Shape Collage
- Make rectangular collages with non-overlapping photos
- Add photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google+, Google Search, Twitter, Tumblr, and more!
- New Shape Collage logo
Pros and Cons:
- Create a shaped collage of your photos
- The app does all the work for you
- Customize the size and placement of your photos
- No option to create a normally shaped collage
- Annoying full-screen ads
How to Crack, Register or Activate Shape Collage Pro?
- First Download Shape Collage Pro
- Download and extract files
- Install the Setup Shape Collage Pro
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack file into the installation folder of Shape Collage Pro
- Now run software
How do I make a collage that I can print in high quality?
If you are going to print the collage, the best thing to do is to set the “Collage Size” manually to be the same size that you will be printing it out as, eg. 8×10 inches. This will create the collage as a 300dpi image file that you can print at high quality.
How do I make collages with all those cool shapes?
Draw your own as a “Custom Shape”, use a character symbol in the “Text Shape” (click the “…” button), or load a black and white PNG image file as a “Custom Shape” that has the shape you want.
How do I add text to the collage?
Open the collage image file created by Shape Collage in your favourite image editing program (Photoshop, Gimp, Paint, etc.) and add text, icons, or anything else that you want.
I tried the options, but I want to move the pictures around myself.
Save the collage as a Photoshop PSD file and edit the collage yourself in Photoshop or GIMP! You may want to set the shadow offset to 0, or alternatively, disable the shadow, so that when you rotate the photos in Photoshop or GIMP, the shadows don’t look funny.