SoftPerfect Network Scanner?
SoftPerfect Network Scanner License Key is a network and protocol analysis software for the Windows operating system. If you are one of those who work with networks, SoftPerfect Network Scanner software is handy. This software has BIOS, SNMP, scanner, and multi-threaded IPs and can be very useful for managers who do network and security tasks. You can easily listen to TCP ports with this software. With SoftPerfect Network Scanner software, you can find folders that have been shared and hidden from view.
The interface of SoftPerfect Network Scanner is very clean and user friendly, but it hides so many great things that it will take a couple of minutes until you discover and get acquainted with them all.
The scanning process is pretty intuitive, so the only thing you need to do is to input the range of IPs you wish to scan. Afterwards, you can not only open computers, but also send messages, initiate a remote showdown operation, send wake-on-LAN signal or start a DHCP or UPnP Device Discovery.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner does a great thing when it comes to handling computer resources, so the machine won’t be slowed down even when doing long scans, as we found out during our tests.
The settings menu is quite rich in options and enables you to configure every feature of the application, so SoftPerfect Network Scanner is indeed a highly-customizable product.
All things considered, it’s safe to say that SoftPerfect Network Scanner is certainly one of the best tools in its category. Thanks to a solid feature pack and highly customizable functions, this software earns a high spot on the list of recommendations.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Discovers writable and hidden shared folders.
- Detects internal and external IP addresses.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Supports remote SSH, PowerShell and VBScript command execution.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT.
- Integrates with Nmap for OS discovery, vulnerability tests, and much more.
- Can be run from a USB flash drive without installation.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- 1 GHz or faster processor.
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB.
- Disk space: 4.0 GB.
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color.
What’s new in
SoftPerfect Network Scanner?
- Added: quick search for devices in WOL manager.
- Added: host name auto-collection in WOL manager.
- Improved: startup time and overall scan performance.
- Fixed: controls misalignment on high resolutions.
- Fixed: crash caused by live display log pointing to an invalid location.
Pros and Cons:
- Easy to use software.
- Fast, graphical scan interface that give you the info you need.
- Many options to scan for more additional device info.
- Free version (10 devices limit).
- No possibility to print or export scan results.
How to Crack, Register or Activate SoftPerfect Network Scanner?
- First Download SoftPerfect Network Scanner
- Uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Patch file into the installation folder of SoftPerfect Network Scanner
- Now apply the Patch
This fast, highly configurable IPv4/IPv6 scanner can streamline many of your network support procedures. Its well-designed interface, light weight and portability coupled with an extensive range of options and advanced features make SoftPerfect Network Scanner an invaluable tool, whether you are a professional system administrator, someone providing occasional network maintenance, or a general user interested in computer security.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. It also scans for remote services, registry, files and performance counters; offers flexible filtering and display options and exports NetScan results to a variety of formats from XML to JSON.