SoundHound ∞ Music Search
SoundHound Music Search APK Is one of the fastest music search and music recognition app for Android devices. The best and only music and voice recognition software with a widget for the Home screen that lets you recognize the music without running the program. SoundHound Music Search Pro APK provides you with a neat and fresh experience, as well as searching and finding music in the Internet world.
Furthermore, you can check out the lyrics in real time, or you can see the music video, if it exists, in the integrated player. It’s even possible to use voice command and say “OK Hound… what’s that song?”, which allows the user to listen to music in hands-free mode.
It’s even possible to save the searches made in SoundHound and import them in Spotify.
Key Features And Highlights:
- Tap the SoundHound button in the app to discover music playing around you! We’ll let you know everything about the song including title, artist, album, and lyrics!
- Have a song stuck in your head? Press the SoundHound button, sing or hum the tune and we’ll do the rest!
- Keep track of all your discoveries in your own personal history
- See the hottest new music across Genre, Global, and Popular charts
- Find out what’s being played near you and around the world with our Music Map
- Songs you discover can be played back for free via our built-in YouTube player
- View lyrics when playing back a song from YouTube
- SoundHound comes with ‘OK Hound…’, an incredibly fast and accurate way to find great music with your voice. Hound is built with natural language understanding, so speak like you would with a friend.
- Simply say ‘OK Hound….’ from any screen or tap the microphone on the play page. Once you see the listening panel, you can follow up with commands including:
- OK Hound…show me my discoveries’
- OK Hound…Show me what I can say’
- Music Discovery
- OK Hound…what’s that song?’
- Song Playback
- OK Hound… Play Hello by Adele’
- Lyrics Search
- OK Hound… Show me lyrics to Castle on the hill’
- Top Charts
- OK Hound…Play today’s top songs’’
- Add to Spotify Playlist (registration required)
- OK Hound…Add this song to my playlist’
- Build personalized playlists through Spotify (SoundHound account and music subscription required)
- Access Spotify playlists for a richer playback experience through SoundHound
- View and interact with real-time, moving lyrics for your songs with LiveLyrics(r)
- Keep all of your discoveries in sync across multiple devices
- Share your music discoveries to Facebook, Twitter, messaging services and email!
What’s new in SoundHound?
- Exhibition of new art from around the world.
- Fix any mistakes.
- Improving the efficiency of BXs.
- Android 8.0 support.
Pros and Cons:
- Lets you hum, sing, or type in a song to search
- Features Live Lyrics after identifying song
- Intuitive Discovery
- Lets you bookmark tagged songs for easier reference
- Fast results
- Results are hit and miss when it comes to humming a song
- Doesn’t always play the correct song
- Has a slight learning curve since there are more features
- Free version has ads
How to Install SoundHound?
- Download SoundHound Music Search Pro Full Apk Mod.
- Open your android settings and allow unknown sources.
- Just run the app and enjoy.
What is SoundHound?
SoundHound is a free app for Android that identifies music from TV shows, commercials, movies and anything else that has sound – all you have to do is tap the orange button!
Is SoundHound free to use?
If you’re having trouble naming that tune, just fire up SoundHound to speak, sing, hum, or type out a song for the music-identification service to identify. The app is available in both a free version and a paid, ad-free version dubbed SoundHound Infinity.
How do you use SoundHound?
Once SoundHound is open, an orange rectangular button with “What’s That Song?” and “Tap Here” written on it will appear on your Android screen. Tap on it. Let SoundHound “hear” the music. Once you see “Listening” displayed on your device’s screen, it means SoundHound can now detect sound and is ready to identify music.
How do I connect Spotify to SoundHound?
Connect to Spotify.
In the Settings menu, locate “Spotify.” A “Connect” button will be next to it; tap this. SoundHound will verify your Spotify account, displaying the account you’ve logged in to. If this is the account you want to connect, in the Permissions pop-up, press “Allow” to connect SoundHound with Spotify.