SystemTools Hyena Keygen It is a useful and efficient network management software that gives you complete control over all users connected to the network and the server. SystemTools Hyena can be installed on all versions of Windows operating systems, including Windows Server. You can also increase network security by using Hyena software. When you log in to the software, you are in control of users as the main administrator and can access local and domain groups, manage shared folders, files and directories, printers, and more.
The file manager looks similar to the Windows Explorer but offers the possibility to edit the object security options and to run a set of personalized tools. You can include links to other applications that are not accessible in the Hyena menus by creating custom tools. The user is able start or stop services and devices without accessing the Computer Management console. The same interface provides access to the applications logs and the security logs generated by the operating system components.
The Registry section allows you to browse the keys and to make modifications in order to fine-tune the computer behavior. You can export certain information and create a report with the accessible data in order to present certain information to your colleagues.
If you need to automate certain tasks you can use the macro feature to enter multiple commands and to save them to text files in order to be executed later. The documentation provided by the developers can help the less experienced users get used to the macro command strings.
Hyena is a useful application designed for quickly managing large networks and for being used by network administrators. Although you can use it for a single computer, you should look for another tool for customizing your PC.
Key Features And Highlights:
- The simplicity of working with software program.
- Very robust surroundings.
- Compatible with all Windows methods.
- Manage Windows above NT or XP, 2000, 2003, and so forth.
- Add a number of domains, lots of or hundreds of servers.
- Finder for all operations together with right-click mouse-sensitive textual content menus for all objects.
- Includes Microsoft Output and Access Reporting choices.
- Synchronization motion
- Supports administration of customers, teams, computer systems, providers, units, occasions, recordsdata, classes, open recordsdata, disk house, messages, outputs, processes.
- Support for shares, domains.
- Ability to assist printers and print operations.
- The output from open file info and file model info.
- Add particular symbols to the output file title.
- Ability to search out operating providers and shortly show startup info.
- Ability to deal with and examine the system and shortly detect safety holes.
- Add output date and time.
- Has distant management applications like VNC.
- Powerful community administration software.
- Application in community administration.
- Perform community administration on the quickest and lowest velocity.
- Super quantity in comparison with different software program.
- Compatible with all hardware methods.
- And many extra.
- 1.2 GHz CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 500 MB HDD free space
- Internet connection for database update.
- Windows XP, Vista, 10, 8, 7, and 8.1.
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher.
What’s new in
- Internal changes for Visual Studio 2019 compatibility, performance, and runtime changes.
- Full exporting capabilities with both Microsoft Access and Excel reporting and exporting options.
- Terminal Server user properties and session administration.
- Exchange 2000/2003/2007*/2010/2013/2016/2019 Server mailbox integration and properties management.
- WMI integration.
Pros and Cons:
- What I like most about Hyena is the ability to create both an AD account and an Exchange mailbox account at the same time.
- It is a fantastic product. Once we started going to cloud based products, Hyena became less useful.
- It is such powerful tool, allows to run different queries and tasks. The help files are very detail and informative.
- It has always been a fantastic tool dealing with AD/Users/Email. The functionality continues to get better with time.
- For me needs, I have found no negatives to this software.
- Lack of color with the user interface. Things windows tend to blend together.
- In my company its mostly used for the user-queries (which users have manager Y, are there any fields missing or inconsistent etc.).
- And purchasing policies that we must adhere to. This will cause us to drop your product.
How to Crack, Register or Activate SystemTools Hyena?
- First Download SystemTools Hyena Crack
- Uninstall the previous version completely with IOBIT Uninstaller
- Download and extract files (You need WinRAR to extract password-protected files)
- Install the Setup
- Close the software
- Copy/Paste Crack file into the installation folder of SystemTools Hyena
- Now run software
What is Hyena?
Used by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide for over twenty (20) years, Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize nearly all of the day-to-day Active Directory management tasks, while providing new capabilities for system administration. This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product. Whether your organization is using Windows 2003, Windows 2019 or anything and everything in between, you can manage everything with one tool.
What is the purpose of the hyena tool?
Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize nearly all of the day-to-day management tasks, while providing new capabilities for system administration. This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product.
Will the 32-bit version of Hyena run properly on a 64-bit operating system?
The Active Directory shell Properties, AD Find common dialog, and AD object creation wizards will not work correctly on 32-bit applications when run on 64-bit operating systems. These components are all installed by the Microsoft RSAT package and are not controlled by Hyena. Since you must/should install the 64-bit RSAT package on a 64-bit operating system, the 32-bit components are not installed. This is the reason we offer a 64-bit version of Hyena, in order to get around the limitation of not having these missing components from the RSAT package.
I’m trying to install Hyena on a server and getting an InstallShield error: 0x80004005.
This error is typically caused by trying to install Hyena through a remote session such as a Terminal Server or RDP session. You will need to run the install program physically on the server or through another method.
When I expand Containers/OUs in Hyena, none of the OU names are showing.
This is caused by changing the default OU query. To put it back to the default state, go to File > Manage Object View > AD Queries and change the ‘Query Type’ to Container/OU Contents. Click on the ‘Container/OU (Summary)’ query and make sure the first two fields are: “Directory Name” & “Description”.
Also make sure it has ‘Both’ set as the Default Window assignment.
When I expand my domain in the left window I don’t see Containers/OUs or any other Active Directory information.
This is caused by having an incorrect Type setting for your domain. Go to File > Manage Object View > Objects and click on your domain. At the bottom change the Type to ‘Windows 2000/2003/2008 Domain’. You will also need a proper ADSI Path: click the button besides the ADSI Path box, find your domain and click OK to add the proper path information. Click Update and then OK to close Object Manager.